DLL Registration of Fabasoft Integration for Kofax Capture fails
During the installation of the Kofax Capture Export Connector an error occurs while registering a dll with the system. (regsrv32 - Error Code 3 - ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND)
During the installation of the Fabasoft Integration for Kofax Capture external factors, such as insufficient rights of the installing user, may prevent the setup from updating the PATH environment variable.
Due to this the installation of the Kofax Capture Export Connector may fail because the path of fscvrl.dll from the Fabasoft Integration for Kofax Capture cannot be determined.
If the path of the the Fabasoft Integration for Kofax Capture installation is missing from the systems PATH environment variable you can use the following workaround to manually add the path and complete the installation.
- On the Start menu/On the Desktop, right-click Computer.
- On the context menu, click Properties.
- In the System dialog box, click Advanced system settings.
- On the Advanced tab of the System Properties dialog box, click Environment Variables.
- In the System Variables box of the Environment Variables dialog box, scroll to Path and select it, then click the lower of the two Edit buttons in the dialog box.
- In the Edit System Variable dialog box, scroll to the end of the string in the Variable value box and add a semicolon (;).
- Depending on you system add one of the following paths after the semicolon:
- For 32bit Systems: "C:\Program Files\Fabasoft\Folio\WebClient"
- For 64bit Systems: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fabasoft\Folio\WebClient"
- Click OK in three successive dialog boxes, and then close the System dialog box.
- Fabasoft Folio
- Fabasoft eGov-Suite
when using Kofax Capture integration