Client: Changing the temporary directory
Since Fabasoft Folio Version 2013 Winter Update Rollup 1 it is possible to modify the directory of temporary files created when opening a file in Fabasoft Folio. In order to change this directory a registry key must be set.
Please consider that these changes apply per user only.
Follow these steps to accomplish this modification:
- Open the registry editor.
- Navigate to the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Fabasoft\WebClient\BaseSettings\Enterprise
- Create a key named " DocDir " if it does not exist yet.
- Select the " DocDir " key and set the default value to the desired directory.
You may also use a registry (.reg) file to create the key as well as set the default value for you. In the given example below the temporary directory is set to "C:\Temp".
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Fabasoft\WebClient\BaseSettings\Enterprise\DocDir] ""="C:\\Temp"
- Fabasoft Folio 2013 Winter Release Update Rollup 1 and above
- Fabasoft eGov-Suite 2013 Winter Release Update Rollup 1 and above