With Purchase Management in the Fabasoft Cloud, purchase departments can implement efficient and digitised purchase processes.
Forms and processes support businesses in adapting all the processes that occur – from requirement requests to releases just as much as from orders to incoming invoices – to their individual requirements. This can be defined and depicted by the department itself with the help of BPMN processes. You do not even need any programming skills to do so!
In general, the purchase workflow starts with a requirement request created by an employee and then continues with a series of approvals by the employee’s superiors and the respective departments. As soon as the necessary approvals have been obtained, the purchasing department can place the order. Upon receipt of the goods, the delivery note is stored together with the order. The invoice can also be stored in this way.
Integration with SAP
One of the main benefits of the solution is its seamless integration with SAP via standardised interfaces (SAP Archive Link): Order documents that have been created in SAP can be stored in the Fabasoft Cloud where they can then be used in workflows, and incoming invoices can be linked with the respective bookings in SAP. With this functionality, the entire purchase workflow can be depicted in the Fabasoft Cloud. Process participants therefore do not need an SAP license.
- Customised processes with the help of BPMN editors – no programming skills required.
- Adapt or expand your forms to your requirements at any time.
- Purchase Management is a ready-made Fabasoft Cloud solution and is therefore instantly available. You therefore avoid long waiting times and higher costs which would otherwise result from tedious project development and implementation.
- Seamless integration with SAP via standardised interfaces.
- All workflow tasks can easily be carried out on mobile devices such as tablets or smartphones. This avoids unnecessary delays, for example in connection with approvals.
Please note: The Purchase Management solution is available in the Fabasoft Cloud Superior package and is unlocked by Fabasoft Cloud Support upon request.
For a detailed description of this solution as well as all further enhancements of the Fabasoft Cloud April 2019 Release, click HERE.