To harness digitalization’s true potential, businesses have to go against the grain of widespread practice and adopt end-to-end approaches. Internal networking, particularly for administrative processes, is something that often falls by the wayside. On top of that, there’s still so much paper-based work being done, along with work involving convoluted e-mail chains and error-prone Excel lists.
In this webinar, we’ll use a real-life example from the service sector to illustrate how you can digitalize and automate your business processes across the board and generate considerable added value for your company.
This webinar presents:
- A live demonstration of how a service process is implemented from start to finish
- Document and checklist editing on your mobile device
- Integrating templates and text modules into workflows
- Automated report document creation
- Integrating digital signatures into processes
- Insights into the latest product features (push notifications for workflows)
- A Q&A session where you can ask our expert Andreas Dangl all your questions around mobile processes
Andreas Dangl ist Business Unit Executive für Cloud-Services bei Fabasoft. Er unterstützt zahlreiche Großunternehmen aus dem Industrieumfeld bei der Einführung von Cloud-Lösungen mit besonderem Fokus auf unternehmensübergreifenden Prozessen.