The strategy event Rethink! SPMS 2017 is the perfect venue for interactive discussions among board members and plant managers of manufacturing companies. The 2 1/2-day gathering will focus on current projects, latest developments, innovative technologies and trends in Smart Manufacturing, Lean Management and Industry 4.0. This conference is a networking platform for top-level decision makers that is specifically tailored to the complexities of your organisation, offering business-critical solutions for the development of a digital strategy for tomorrow’s requirements.
Some of the key topics of Rethink! SPMS are:
- Agile Manufacturing & Additive Manufacturing
- Plant Floor IT, Cloud & Big Data
- Risk, Safety & Quality Management
- Automation, MES & Robotics
- Workforce Development & Leadership
- Plant Asset & Maintenance Management
Fabasoft at Rethink! SPMS 2017
While digitisation is currently one of the topics most heavily discussed in industry and terms such as “Industry 4.0” or “Internet of Things” are written about everywhere, many organisations still lack the basis for far-reaching digital change.
Andreas Dangl, Business Unit Executive Cloud Services, Fabasoft Deutschland GmbH, and Andreas Hofmann, Cloud Sales, are looking forward to meeting you at the
Automation & Cloud World-Café
„Automating business processes in industry“
on September 26 to discuss the significance of digitisation to board members of industrial companies on the basis of these buzzwords. How can boundless digital records management – which provides a secure and traceable means of digitising, automating and thus accelerating document-centred business processes – create the conditions that are required for new and innovative digital services, change markets and increase your organisation’s competitiveness?
Some of the questions that will be discussed are:
- Which internal and external processes of your organisation have not yet been fully digitised and automated and are therefore still handled largely via email and/or paper?
- What strategy has your organisation put in place to digitise processes with your external partners – service providers, suppliers, customers – across the boundaries of your organisation?
- Which qualities are particularly important to implement digital collaboration both internally (reporting, employees, communication, ...) as well as with external persons and organisations?
- Did you know that the main potential for savings (costs, time and resources) lies in the digital representation of your organisational and departmental structures and the digitisation of the processes that are based on this representation?
The Fabasoft Info Stand will also be available throughout the Rethink! Corporate Finance event: Isabel Stingl looks forward to meeting you there at any time and answering your questions. Andreas Dangl and Andreas Hofmann will also be at the stand during the breaks to answer any questions you might have.
Andreas Dangl is Business Unit Executive Cloud Services at Fabasoft, a leading European vendor of software products for the consistent and efficient handling of electronic documents and business records.
His area of interest lies in increasing the quality and effectiveness of organisations, as well as enhancing their motivation using agile methodologies.
Andreas Hofmann is part of the Cloud Sales Team at Fabasoft, a leading European cloud provider for business-to-business collaboration "Made in Europe". He is supporting customers with their digitisation efforts and compliance requirements.