This year Fabasoft is again a partner of the Mittelstandstage, which are organised in Germany by the Convent Kongresse GmbH, a wholly owned subsidiary of ZEIT Verlagsgruppe.
Over the past few years, these compact events have become a central information and communication platform for medium-sized businesses in Germany. Attendance of the Convent Mittelstandstage is free of charge.
Owners, board members, CEOs and senior managers can benefit from a great number of forums and panels on current issues to hear about digitisation, financing, internationalisation or succession plans.
The Mittelstandstage are a perfect platform for intensifying and extending relationships between businesses and various service providers such as consultants, IT companies, banks or financial institutions.
The hot topics of this roadshow - taking place on July 1, 19, and 21 - are amongst others:
- Digitisation for medium-sized businesses
- How Cloud computing is helping businesses in reducing risk and increasing efficiency
- Successfully managing business successors
- Cybercrime & Social Engineering
- Alternative financing options for owner-led medium-sized businesses
Co-organiser and sponsor Fabasoft has prepared an interesting workshop for the Mittelstandstage
“How can the Cloud help your company benefit from digitisation, react to your customers’ needs quicker and more focused, and still act safely, fast and in compliance – while minimising classic IT risks?”
Digitisation advances innovation, accelerates the development of new ideas and products which in turn make room for new business areas and markets, and allows for a stronger networking along the entire value-added chain. The two speakers will give an overview of how your company can benefit from digitisation – without having to compromise on security or compliance guidelines. They will be discussing the following questions and many more:
- Which digitisation measures are companies taking to improve their competitiveness?
- How does your company organise the exchange of sensitive data with your employees, business partners and customers?
- How can you and your employees securely access all business data necessary for your work on any device, allowing you to make binding statements at any time, without any loss of time, and in a competent manner?
- How much effort does your company put into adhering to compliance and governance requirements?
More details on these three events taking place in July are available on these pages:
on July 1, 2016
at the CineStar Düsseldorf
on July 19, 2016
at the BMW Welt Munich
on July 21, 2016
at the International Congress Center of the Messe Stuttgart
All events will be held in German!