The user forum for specialists and decision makers from administration and economy has been taking place in Berlin for 24 years. In 2018, it will go by a new name: “Berliner Anwenderforum - Digitale Transformation".
The Berlin User Forum will be a venue for exchanging ideas on the federal, state and local levels and will also give the participating organisations the possibility to present their solutions and meet with their customers.
The event will focus on the following issues:
- Current status and outlook on the federal and state levels
- Requirements management - from the idea to the requirement
- IT compliance as a fundamental component
- Ensuring IT security management
- The role of IT service centres
- Recruiting, retaining and developing personnel
- Personnel deployment and IT business organisation
- Modern access to public authorities
- Modern personnel management
Come and see us at the accompanying exhibition where we will present our latest product developments and discuss current issues!