Do you want to develop software products that offer unlimited possibilities to businesses all across Europe? Is there just one thing missing in order to make that happen – the right environment? Then search no more – you’ve come to the right place!
This is what your new job looks like:
- Together with a powerful team, you design the architecture of our UI component framework for enterprise use based on the latest technology stack.
- You lead a team of frontend developers and help ensure that they make the most of their environment.
- You ensure that our quality gates are successfully achieved and that they can be measured in an automated way wherever possible.
- You approach implementation with your sleeves rolled up and support your team through every challenge.
- You monitor technological developments on the market and adapt ideas from the community.
- Your role is at the forefront of technology, and while you’re down to earth when it comes to implementation, you approach it with planning and follow-through.
- You’re a native speaker of Typescript and have a solid grasp of all the latest technologies from http to containers.
- You are familiar with terms like (p)npm, mono-/multi-repo, continuous deployment, and design systems, and can converse with other team leads and your team members about them on an equal footing.
- You have already implemented micro-frontend architectures and are highly motivated to take on new challenges.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- bright, attractive offices, free refreshments, our common breakfast, and our barbecue Thursdays
- our childcare services in “FABIs Kindernest” as well as summertime childcare
- our own Academy and team events – for further training and sometimes “just” for the fun of it ;)
- real opportunities and plenty of appreciation
- an above-average salary (gross annual salary starting at EUR 56,000, depending on your experience and qualifications)