Technical Writer / Software Tester (f/m/d)
Software Development · Linz · Full time
Do you want to help customers and users with the use of software products? Then you've come to the right place! We are looking for support in the area of "Technical Documentation".
This is your new job:
- You will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and further development of technical documentation for our software products in German and English (What's New, User Help, Administration Help and White Papers).
- You formulate professional, target group-oriented and easy-to-understand texts in coordination with our software development department.
- You will further develop our editorial guidelines and support the team in testing our software products.
This is how we imagine you:
- You have completed a technical education (HTL, FH or university) and have a basic understanding of software development.
- You have a very good command of German and English as well as a confident manner of expression and good communication skills.
- You research independently and distinguish yourself through your accuracy.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and beastly good team events
- an inspiring work environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free eShuttle from the train station to the HQ and back)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to work your weekly hours in four days)
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 3.000 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative