Technical Support Engineer (f/m)
You want to work in a strong Support team which inspires customers from all over Europe?
And you only miss one thing to make it true – the right environment? Well, we have the perfect place for you!
- You are customer-oriented, you can work under pressure, and you are quick.
- Hardly anything is motivating you as much as positive customer feedback or queries you solve in little time.
- Working with client and server operating systems (Microsoft Windows and Linux) is second nature to you.
- You are interested in issues such as relational database systems and web technologies, and you have a basic understanding of software development.
We really care for experts – and we prove it with:
- bright and beautiful offices, free refreshments, a common breakfast and our Barbecue Thursdays
- our own Academy and team events – designed for training and sometimes “just” for fun ;)
- real opportunities and a lot of appreciation
- above-average salaries (minimum of EUR 35,000 gross annual salary, depending on your experience and qualifications)