Would you like to tap into the unlimited opportunities offered by a global player that is listed on the stock exchange? Is there just one thing missing in order to make that happen – the right environment? Then search no more – you’ve come to the right place! We are expanding our team in the area of finance.
You are in charge of the entire HR department including payroll, and lead a diversified and well-coordinated team of six.
This is what your new job looks like:
- You will assume operational and strategic responsibility for the HR department (with a focus on payroll).
- You lead our multi-member team in all aspects of HR and also work operationally in payroll.
- You are in charge of creating, developing, and implementing an HR strategy.
- You optimize our HR processes and collaborate with the team to carry out special projects.
- You are the in-house contact person for all matters relating to labor law and compensation policy.
- You advise and support our managers and staff in all issues relating to human resources.
- You have completed your education (university/university of applied sciences) with a focus on business administration and a specialization in HR, and you have several years of professional experience in this field.
- Ideally, you have successfully passed a payroll accounting exam.
- Your outgoing and assertive personality is what helps you champion important HR issues.
- You have a solid understanding of labor, social, and tax law, an affinity for digitalization issues, and a perfect command of German.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- bright, attractive offices, free refreshments, our common breakfast, and our barbecue Thursdays
- our childcare services in “Fabis Kindernest” as well as summertime childcare
- our own Academy and team events – for further training and sometimes “just” for the fun of it ;)
- real opportunities and plenty of appreciation
- an above-average salary (gross annual salary approx. EUR 70,000, depending on your experience and qualifications)