Systems Engineer (f/m/d)
Data Center & IT Services · Vienna · Full time
Would you like to keep the processes of enthusiastic customers all across Europe running on track while working together with a really strong team? Is there just one thing missing in order to make that happen – the right environment? Then search no more – you’ve come to the right place!
This is what your new job looks like:
- Your task is to develop innovative solutions with new open source technologies.
- You are responsible for planning and implementing IT services.
- You operate the IT services, perform on-call services, and carry out planned maintenance.
- You document your work conscientiously and transparently.
- You enjoy working in a team.
- You have completed your IT training (at an HTL/secondary technical school, FH/university of applied sciences, or university).
- You bring along your skills and knowledge in the areas of web services, PostgreSQL, monitoring, network technology, and/or IT security.
- You have experience with Linux (CentOS, RedHat), scripting, virtualization (KVM and oVirt), container technologies (Docker, OpenShift/OKD), storage solutions, and SAN.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and beastly good employee events
- an inspiring work environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free underground parking)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to work your weekly hours in four days)
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 3.000 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative