You want to keep the processes of inspired customers all over Europe on track, together with a really strong team?
And you only miss one thing to make it true – the right environment? Well, we have the perfect place for you!
- You have experience in developing innovative solutions with new open source technologies as well as in planning, implementing and operating IT services, and you enjoy these tasks.
- You also have experience in operating Linux (CentOS, RedHat, ...), shell scripting, Ruby, HA technologies (clustering, Pacemaker) and IT security.
- You have demonstrated know-how in the area of web services, PostgreSQL, configuration management, SELinux, monitoring, network technology, Systemd, KVM and GIT.
We really care for experts – and we prove it with:
- bright and beautiful offices, free refreshments, a common breakfast and our Barbecue Thursdays
- our own Academy and team events – designed for training and sometimes “just” for fun ;)
- real opportunities and a lot of appreciation
- above-average salaries (minimum of EUR 40,000 gross annual salary, depending on your experience and qualifications)