Would you like to keep the processes of enthusiastic customers all across Europe running on track while working together with a really strong team? Is there just one thing missing in order to make that happen – the right environment? Then search no more – you’ve come to the right place!
This is what your new job looks like:
- Your task is to develop innovative solutions with new open source technologies.
- You are responsible for planning and implementing IT services.
- You operate the IT services, perform on-call services, and carry out planned maintenance.
- You document your work conscientiously and transparently.
- You enjoy working in a team.
- You have completed your IT training (at an HTL/secondary technical school, FH/university of applied sciences, or university).
- You bring along your skills and knowledge in the areas of web services, PostgreSQL, monitoring, network technology, and/or IT security.
- You have experience with Linux (CentOS, RedHat), scripting, virtualization (KVM and oVirt), container technologies (Docker, OpenShift/OKD), storage solutions, and SAN.
We really care for experts – and we prove it with:
- bright and beautiful offices, free refreshments, a common breakfast and our Barbecue Thursdays
- our own Academy and team events – designed for training and sometimes “just” for fun ;)
- real opportunities and a lot of appreciation
- above-average salaries (minimum of EUR 40,000 gross annual salary, depending on your experience and qualifications)