Do you want to develop software products that offer unlimited possibilities to businesses all across Europe?
Is there just one thing missing in order to make that happen – the right environment? Then search no more – you’ve come to the right place!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You create new use cases and extend or upgrade current implementations.
- You work together with a young and motivated Scrum team to advance our product portfolio.
- You develop fully automated tests to optimize the high stability of our products even further.
- You enjoy implementing software solutions and you’re interested in playing a vital role in a product that is accessed by thousands of users every day.
- The use of modern (web) technologies is just as important to you as the quality of our applications.
- You have already gathered extensive programming experience as a result of your previous assignments.
- You are eager to learn new things and have a very good command of German and English.
- You have completed your technical education in the field of computer science (at a HTL/secondary technical school, FH/university of applied sciences, or university) and ideally already have some initial professional experience.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- First-class food and beverages (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, and much more) and beastly good staff events
- An inspiring working environment featuring state-of-the-art office facilities
- A stress-free commute to the office near the main train station (ample financial support for yearly public transportation passes, free underground parking), and the option of working from home
- Targeted personal development either in-house or through external training programs
- An above-average salary (gross annual salary starting at EUR 40,000, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- to be continued