Software Engineer (f/m)
You want to develop software products that offer boundless opportunities to businesses all over Europe?
And you only miss one thing to make it true – the right environment? Well, we have the perfect place for you!
- You are thinking in terms of standards, you are curious, open to new ideas and in love with detail.
- You have experience in object-oriented programming (Java, C++, etc.) and enjoy it.
- You like to design and implement software solutions that are intuitive to use.
- You can join in on any discussion about SOA and web services as well as XML, JSON, SOAP- or REST-based APIs.
- You have finished your training in information technology (HTL or equivalent, university of applied sciences or university).
We really care for experts – and we prove it with:
- bright and beautiful offices, free refreshments, a common breakfast and our Barbecue Thursdays
- our own Academy and team events – designed for training and sometimes “just” for fun ;)
- real opportunities and a lot of appreciation
- above-average salaries (minimum of EUR 42,000 gross annual salary, depending on your experience and qualifications)