Do you want to develop software products that offer unlimited possibilities to businesses all across Europe? Is there just one thing missing in order to make that happen – the right environment? Then search no more – you’ve come to the right place!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You work in an agile and highly motivated team on a hyperscalable document transformation solution.
- As part of this, you combine technologies like digital signatures, 3D, OCR, and machine learning.
- Event-driven microservice architectures are among the topics you deal with on a daily basis.
- You analyze tricky tasks and challenges and design solutions that are lean, clean, and performance-driven.
- You pragmatically and ambitiously implement the solutions developed in the team.
- Your role is at the forefront of technology, and while you’re down to earth when it comes to implementation, you approach it with planning and follow-through.
- You’re a native speaker of TypeScript, Java, and C/C++ in particular, and have a firm grasp of all the latest cloud technologies from http to Kubernetes.
- You have a natural interest in new technology stacks like Node.js, Rust, WebAssembly, and GraalVM.
- You see challenges in a positive light and as a constructive team player, you strive to contribute to the team’s success.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- bright, attractive offices, free refreshments, our common breakfast, and our barbecue Thursdays
- our childcare services in “FABIs Kindernest” as well as summertime childcare
- our own Academy and team events – for further training and sometimes “just” for the fun of it ;)
- real opportunities and plenty of appreciation
- an above-average salary (gross annual salary starting at EUR 42,000, depending on your experience and qualifications)