Do you want to develop software products that offer unlimited possibilities to businesses all across Europe?
Is there just one thing missing in order to make that happen – the right environment? Then search no more – you’ve come to the right place!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You work in a team that develops intuitive software solutions – from initial concept to implementation.
- You work on leading-edge products in 3D, CAD, and BIM in the web environment.
- You have completed your IT training (at a HTL/secondary technical school, FH/university of applied sciences, or university) and have already gained professional experience.
- You place a high priority on cultivating your broad interest in technologies, frameworks, and programming languages.
- You’re also interested in issues related to 3D and CAD.
- You’re enthusiastic about the benefits of Building Information Management and would like to pursue a career in this field.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- bright, attractive offices, free refreshments, our common breakfast, and our barbecue Thursdays
- our childcare services in “Fabis Kindernest” as well as summertime childcare
- our own Academy and team events – for further training and sometimes “just” for the fun of it ;)
- real opportunities and plenty of appreciation
- an above-average salary (gross annual salary starting at EUR 42,000, depending on your experience and qualifications)