Senior Payroll Accountant (f/m/d)
Finance · Linz · Full time
Are you passionate about payroll accounting and do you trust SAP? You are familiar with the various challenges of payroll accounting and still maintain an overview. Do you like the option of taking over the technical management in the future?
Then you've come to the right place!
We continue to grow and are looking for support for our payroll department.
This is what your new job looks like:
- You keep track of all tasks that arise in the Payroll Accounting department and support the team in the payroll of Austrian employees in SAP and in the preparation of the payroll of our international employees (Germany, Switzerland, USA).
- You will be involved in the creation and administration of various employee agreements.
- You will be in charge of special projects in Payroll Accounting.
- You bring in new ideas on how to simplify and improve procedures and processes.
- You are interested in developing towards professional leadership in the future and being the first point of contact for your team members on payroll related issues.
This is how we imagine you:
- You have completed a commercial education at Matura level (HAK / HBLA) and have at least five years of experience in payroll accounting.
- You work in a precise and structured manner, have a good understanding of numbers and good SAP skills.
- You have a completed payroll accounting examination and have also completed the payroll accounting academy, if possible.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and beastly good team events
- an inspiring work environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free underground parking)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to work your weekly hours in four days)
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 4.000 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative