Senior Consultant – Infrastructure Architect, Public Sector (f/m)
You want to support our consultancy activities with our inspired customers across Germany with competence and in a really strong team?
And you only miss one thing to make it true – the right environment? Well, we have the perfect place for you!
- Planning, implementing and optimising customer solutions in an enterprise environment are part of your daily working routines.
- You enjoy both working on your own as well as in a team and continually and independently expand your specialist know-how of innovative technologies.
- You have sound know-how of Microsoft Windows and Linux (RedHat, CentOS) and experience in relational database systems (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL) as well as know-how of virtualisation, cluster technologies, load distribution, storage systems and networks.
- You have several years of experience in this area and have finished your training in information technology (university of applied sciences or university).
We really care for experts – and we prove it with:
- bright and beautiful offices, free refreshments and many other benefits
- our own Academy and team events – designed for training and sometimes “just” for fun ;)
- real opportunities and a lot of appreciation