Research Engineer Software (f/m)
You want to conduct research into future technologies and critical problems in the software industry? And you only miss one thing to make it true – the right environment?
Well, we have the perfect place for you!
- You enjoy working on innovative research projects with a direct product relevance.
- You are questioning the status quo and are looking for solutions to problems outside of the standard ways of thinking.
- You are directly responsible for the research results in cooperation with universities and other companies.
- In short: You are a creative mind who enjoys everything that is new and unknown.
- Bonus: You are familiar with either one of the terms “Kubernetes”, “machine learning” or “enterprise service bus”.
- You are a university graduate with a focus on IT.
We really care for experts – and we prove it with:
- bright and beautiful offices, free refreshments, a common breakfast and our Barbecue Thursdays
- our own Academy and team events – designed for training and sometimes “just” for fun ;)
- real opportunities and a lot of appreciation
- above-average salaries (minimum of EUR 35,000 gross annual salary, depending on your experience and qualifications)