Product Owner Mobile Apps (f/m)
You want to lead our Mobile Apps scrum team and drive the development of our mobile products? And you only miss one thing to make it true – the right environment? Well, we have the perfect place for you!
- You are responsible for the technical management of the development of our mobile apps and you design the implementation of new technologies and features.
- Backlog and resource planning, assessing and prioritising stories, features and epics according to their business value are part of your tasks.
- You have responsibility for the team members, including personnel development and staff expansion.
- Monitoring technical success on the basis of key figures as well as collaborating with internal and external stakeholders (customers, users, sales, management, support, etc.) are also part of your field of responsibility.
- You collaborate in the evaluation of external tools/libraries. Together with other scrum teams you also work on the further development of the common code basis.
- You have a solid technical training (university of applied sciences/university) and/or equivalent professional experience as well as excellent knowledge in the development of mobile apps on iOS, Android and ideally Windows.
We really care for experts – and we prove it with:
- bright and beautiful offices, free refreshments, a common breakfast and our Barbecue Thursdays
- our own Academy and team events – designed for training and sometimes “just” for fun ;)
- real career opportunities and a lot of appreciation
- above-average salaries (minimum of EUR 63,000 gross annual salary, depending on your experience and qualifications)