Do you have a true passion for communication? Are you enthusiastic about storytelling, constantly coming up with new ideas – with plenty of energy to put them into action? Is there just one thing missing in order to make that happen – the right environment? Then search no more – you’ve come to the right place!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You are in charge of the conceptual design, planning, organization, and realization of activities for PR and corporate communications.
- You make sure that the press work is carried out professionally, you handle press releases, organize press conferences, and solidify our company’s positive image in the media.
- You recognize new trends, keep an eye on public image, and develop recommendations on what actions to take.
- You serve as a liaison between external agencies, partners, and in-house departments, and also coordinate media and ad planning.
- You are the first point of contact for press, PR, and media inquiries.
- You also maintain and expand the company’s network of communication partners.
- You have an education in PR, communications, or marketing, combined with at least three years of professional experience in the field of PR & Corporate Communications, ideally in a corporate setting.
- You enjoy and have experience communicating with different audiences and leveraging different channels.
- You have very strong communication, linguistic, and social skills, as well as an excellent command of German and English.
- Your approach to work is marked by your sense of structure and orientation to goals, coupled with a keen sense of responsibility, assertiveness, creativity, and flexibility.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- First-class food and beverages (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, and much more) and beastly good staff events
- An inspiring working environment featuring state-of-the-art office facilities
- A stress-free commute (ample financial support for yearly public transportation passes, free underground parking), and the option of working from home
- Worry-free work-family balance (high-quality daycare and summer care at “FABI’s Kindernest” at the Linz corporate headquarters)
- An above-average salary (gross annual salary starting at EUR 56,000, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued