Are you ready to be part of a dynamic operating team whose work inspires customers all across Europe? Is there just one thing missing in order to make that happen – the right environment? Then search no more – you’ve come to the right place!
This is what your new job looks like:
- Your primary task is to ensure that our software products run smoothly for all our customers in the enterprise environment.
- You are the technical point of contact for the supervision and management of the system environments for Fabasoft installations, operating systems, and databases.
- In close cooperation with Fabasoft Enterprise Support and Fabasoft Professional Services, you analyze any unusual behavior patterns relating to the operation of our software products on our customers’ premises.
- You continually monitor the availability and performance of our software products on our customers’ premises and propose relevant optimization measures.
- In coordination with the customer, you perform maintenance and configuration tasks relating to our software products.
- You have a degree in computer science and have ideally already gathered some initial work experience in this field.
- You have skills or interest in the areas of Linux, Microsoft Windows Server, database systems (Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, or Oracle), cluster technologies, load balancing, backup and recovery, and performance tuning.
- You are known for your solution- and customer-oriented approach and perfect German language skills.
We really care for experts – and we prove it with:
- bright, attractive offices, free refreshments, our common breakfast, and our barbecue Thursdays
- our own academy and team events – for further training and sometimes “just” for the fun of it ;)
- real opportunities and plenty of appreciation
- an above-average salary (gross annual salary starting at EUR 38,000, depending on your experience and qualifications)