Administration · Linz · Full time
You want to combine your passion for law and IT and shape the future of the digital world with us? Are you looking for new challenges in the areas of contract and IT law? Then you've come to the right place!
We are looking for support for our legal team!
This is what your new job looks like:
- As part of our legal department, you will support management and the specialist departments in legal matters and act as a specialist contact:in with a focus on IT, particularly in the areas of contract law (B2B) and IT/IP law. In doing so, you will research legal issues and develop legal solution proposals.
- In the context of new customer acquisition and existing customer support, you will be the contact person for our subsidiaries for the preparation, review, coordination and negotiation of all types of international and national contracts.
- You take care of the implementation of internal projects in the group-wide legal department.
- You keep an eye on legal developments at European and national level and are always up to date.
This is how we imagine you:
- You have a degree in law and already have experience in contract law and/or IT/IP law.
- You are a team player and willing to work on IT projects and software products in a dynamic company.
- You are very structured, have a strong sense of responsibility and a very good knowledge of German and English in a legal context.
- Thanks to your independent way of working, your ability to work in a team and your communication skills, you quickly find your way around new structures and are able to think outside the box.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and beastly good team events
- an inspiring work environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free eShuttle from the train station to the HQ and back)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to work your weekly hours in four days)
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 3.800 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative