We are seeking support for our Fabasoft Academy!
Are you passionate about training and continuing education? Would you like to independently manage the wide range of tasks that arise in our Fabasoft Academy? Do you want to support our employees and our customers with their training? And would you like to conduct training sessions yourself?
Then search no more – you’ve come to the right place!
This is what your new job looks like:
- As part of our Fabasoft Academy team, you assume responsibility in a diverse range of organizational and administrative areas.
- Following comprehensive training, your tasks include planning and conducting training sessions and seminars for Fabasoft team members and customers, with a focus on our software products.
- You are responsible for the entire organization of the product trainings for our specialist departments, including customer correspondence, virtual demo systems, and feedback questionnaires.
- You manage and maintain our e-learning platforms and sometimes create content for them yourself.
- Through your support, you make it possible for the entire Fabasoft team to participate in external training courses, certifications, and conferences.
- Because we divide the tasks within the Fabasoft Academy Team dynamically, you can contribute to a broad range of topics and projects.
- You are interested in knowledge transfer and knowledge processing as well as in business education and training.
- Your friendly, professional, and confident demeanor means that interacting with customers is second nature to you.
- Your ability to work independently, your organizational skills, your accuracy, and your reliability are a real plus, and you also enjoy occasional travel.
- You have completed your education with a major in IT (at a HTL/secondary technical school, FH/university of applied sciences, or university) and have a solid command of both written and spoken German and English.
- Ideally, you’ve already gained experience in designing and delivering online and face-to-face courses, as well as in creating e-learning content.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- bright, attractive offices, free refreshments, and our common breakfast
- our own Fabasoft Academy as well as numerous team events – for further training and sometimes “just” for the fun of it ;)
- our childcare services in “FABIs Kindernest” as well as summertime childcare
- real opportunities and plenty of appreciation
- an above-average salary (depending on your experience and qualifications, gross annual salary starting at EUR 35,000)