You want to develop software products that offer boundless opportunities to businesses all over Europe?
And you only miss one thing to make it true – the right environment? Well, we have the perfect place for you!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You will develop innovative mobile apps for iOS devices and also for Android, if you want.
- You will be a member of an agile Scrum team with highly motivated colleagues and work at a top-equipped workplace.
- You will be involved in all classic tasks of the development process, from software design and development to automated and manual quality assurance.
- You have a completed education and a degree in IT (HTL, FH or university).
- You have programming experience in Objective C, iOS and iPhone/iPad apps.
- You know that Cocoa Touch is not a body lotion and are familiar with Core Data, SQL Lite, SOA and Web Services (XML, JSON, REST-based APIs) as well as build-automation tools (GitLab, Jenkins, Gradle etc).
- You think in standards, are curious, open for new things and love details.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- bright and beautiful offices, free refreshments, a common breakfast and our Barbecue Thursdays
- our own Academy and team events – designed for training and sometimes “just” for fun ;)
- real opportunities and a lot of appreciation
- above-average salaries (minimum of EUR 40,000 gross annual salary, depending on your experience and qualifications)