Do you have sales and marketing in your blood? Then you’ve come to the right place! We are currently seeking a Head of Sales and Marketing for our product Fabasoft Contracts.
You delight our customers, showcase our products in a compelling way, and ensure that our sales and marketing management is state of the art. Implementing and developing the sales strategy effectively is just as important to you as motivating the team and continuing to build on the drive that we share and put into practice every day.
You are in charge of the entire Sales and Marketing department for the product Fabasoft Contracts and lead a multi-person team.
This is what your new job looks like:
- Your areas of focus: 75% Sales | 25% Marketing
- You assume strategic and operational responsibility, as well as steering and ongoing development for the entire sales and marketing process for our product Fabasoft Contracts.
- In this capacity, you lead the Fabasoft Contracts Sales and Marketing team.
- You impress potential customers during product demos and webinars and wow them with your expertise and insight into customer requirements.
- You’re also responsible for tracking the sales and marketing activities based on related reports and metrics.
- You have a degree with a major in business administration or IT and already have several years of relevant professional experience in B2B software product sales.
- Your hands-on mentality, your exceptional focus on the customer, and your negotiation skills actively contribute to achieving your goals.
- You have a strong aptitude for IT, an understanding of sales marketing for software products, and excellent German language skills.
- You are interested in topics related to digitalization and Industry 4.0.
- Your approach to work is team-oriented, structured, and independent, and ideally you already have some leadership experience under your belt.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- First-class food and beverages (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, and much more) and beastly good staff events
- An inspiring working environment featuring state-of-the-art office facilities
- A stress-free commute (ample financial support for yearly public transportation passes, free underground parking), and the option of working from home
- A worry-free work-family balance (high-quality childcare including summers, at “FABIs Kindernest” at the Linz corporate headquarters)
- An above-average salary (starting at EUR 70,000 gross annual salary; more depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued