Would you like to tap into the unlimited opportunities offered by a global player that is listed on the stock exchange? Is there just one thing missing in order to make that happen – the right environment?
Then search no more – you’ve come to the right place! We are expanding our team!
You are responsible for the entire office administration including executive assistance support services, leading a multi-member team across various Fabasoft locations.
This is what your new job looks like:
- Together with your team, you are the first point of contact for customers, employees, and guests and take care of general secretarial tasks (e-mail processing, telephone, mail processing, etc.).
- Your charming and cheerful nature and your excellent personal and organizational skills help you motivate the team and ensure a smooth workflow.
- You provide support in the area of executive assistance and handle any issues that arise.
- You have a precise, reliable, and self-motivated approach to work, and you make sure that the work and process flows in this area continue to evolve and be optimized.
- You have completed your business education (HAK/business school or similar), already have several years of experience in the secretarial field, and ideally already have management experience.
- You possess excellent IT user skills as well as German and English language skills and are willing to learn to use new software products.
- Personal initiative, organizational aptitude, and strong motivation are core values of your personality.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- First-class food and beverages (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, and much more) and beastly good staff events
- An inspiring working environment featuring state-of-the-art office facilities
- A stress-free commute (ample financial support for yearly public transportation passes, free underground parking)
- A worry-free work-family balance (high-quality childcare including summers, at “FABIs Kindernest” at the Linz corporate headquarters)
- an above-average salary (gross annual salary starting at EUR 45,000, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued