Are you passionate about impressing customers and presenting products in a convincing way? Thanks to your high affinity for software, you’re able to support our future customers successfully as they take their first steps with the product, leaving no questions unanswered.
Are you fascinated by cutting-edge marketing and sales concepts, and you also love to write blogs and marketing articles? Then search no more – you’ve come to the right place!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You assume responsibility for managing the sales process for our product Fabasoft Contracts.
- You impress potential customers during product demos and webinars and wow them with your expertise and insight into customer requirements.
- You guide our customers through the first steps. Starting as early as the pre-sales stage, future customers benefit from your outstanding support and enjoy the best possible introduction to the software.
- Working closely with the marketing team, you manage the use of popular digital marketing channels and you aren’t shy about contributing any required content yourself.
- You analyze and prepare the results of the sales process in a way that is easy to understand, and in the process, you generate suggestions for improvement.
- You have completed your education with a major in business administration or IT (at a HTL/secondary technical school, FH/university of applied sciences, or university) and already have at least three years of relevant professional experience under your belt – ideally in software product sales.
- Your greatest strength is your ability to understand and inspire customers.
- You enjoy the day-to-day contact with customers along with conducting presentations and webinars.
- You are interested in topics related to digitalization and Industry 4.0.
- Your approach to work is team-oriented, structured, and independent.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- bright, attractive offices, free refreshments, our common breakfast, and our barbecue Thursdays
- our own Academy and team events – for further training and sometimes “just” for the fun of it ;)
- real opportunities and plenty of appreciation
- an above-average salary (gross annual salary starting at EUR 45,000, depending on your experience and qualifications)