Is digital marketing something you’re passionate about? Do you have a special flair for promoting and marketing software products?
Do you love writing blogs, feature articles, and editorial pieces, and do you enjoy delving into new and challenging topics? Do you pride yourself on being on top of all the latest digital trends and technologies? Then search no more – you’ve come to the right place!
We are expanding our Digital Product Marketing team with a focus on content management.
This is what your new job looks like:
- Your task is to contribute towards implementing and refining the digital marketing strategy for our software product Fabasoft Contracts.
- You’ll focus both on designing the content strategy as well as creating all kinds of marketing pieces: blog posts, newsletters, technical articles, case studies, and white papers.
- Your core responsibilities also involve planning the content calendar and working in coordination with the marketing team to design and publish inspirational content.
- In addition, you support the team with marketing-relevant activities and by analyzing ongoing marketing measures (KPI monitoring and optimizing current initiatives).
- You have a degree (university or FH/university of applied sciences) in marketing/media/communication and have already acquired experience in content creation and B2B marketing, ideally in a software environment.
- You provide skills and expertise in standard online marketing and analytics tools (such as SEMrush, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and so on).
- Your affinity for software products, the high quality standards you demand of your own work, as well as your excellent German language skills round out your professional profile.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- bright, attractive offices, free refreshments, our common breakfast, and our barbecue Thursdays
- our childcare services in “FABIs Kindernest” as well as summertime childcare
- our own Academy and team events – for further training and sometimes “just” for the fun of it ;)
- real opportunities and plenty of appreciation
- an above-average salary (gross annual salary approx. EUR 45,000, depending on your experience and qualifications)