Are you passionate about B2B marketing – with LinkedIn as your absolute favorite platform? And are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you have a strong flair for marketing software products? Are you constantly coming up with new ideas, and burning with plenty of energy to turn them into reality on your own? Is there just one thing missing in order to make that happen – the right environment? Then search no more – you’ve come to the right place!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You take over the planning, implementation, and optimization of marketing campaigns for Fabasoft Approve across all channels, focusing on new customer acquisition as priority #1.
- Your responsibilities include generating leads for our sales team by creating relevant content and broadcasting it in corresponding campaigns and channels (such as LinkedIn).
- You optimize the lead management process sustainably, keep a close eye on the customer journey, and handle the ongoing implementation of continuous improvement measures.
- You act in close coordination with the sales and marketing team to manage planned activities in a targeted manner.
- You have skills in growth marketing, lead generation, marketing automation, social selling, and content marketing.
- You have a degree in marketing/communications/media and have some initial professional experience in digital marketing in a B2B environment, preferably in the software industry.
- You demonstrate swift technical comprehension, strong team spirit, and the ambition to work across departments in an agile environment.
- You have a customer-centric mindset, the will to achieve extraordinary things collaboratively, and excellent German language skills.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- First-class food and beverages (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, and much more) and beastly good staff events
- An inspiring working environment featuring state-of-the-art office facilities
- A stress-free commute (ample financial support for yearly public transportation passes, free underground parking), and the option of working from home
- A worry-free work-family balance (high-quality childcare including summers, at “FABIs Kindernest” at the Linz corporate headquarters)
- An above-average salary (gross annual salary starting at EUR 36,400; more depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued