Do you consider data privacy to be a crucial issue and seek an employer who shares that view? Then search no more – you’ve come to the right place!
We are currently seeking support in the area of data privacy on a part-time (at least 20 hours per week) or full-time basis.
This is what your new job looks like:
- In ongoing coordination with our external data privacy officer and as part of our in-house privacy team, you are responsible for coordinating compliance with data privacy regulations, developing and reviewing Group-specific guidelines, and ensuring the ongoing optimization of data privacy management within the Fabasoft Group (Austria, Germany, Switzerland, USA).
- You promote the topic of data privacy proactively and are in charge of operational support for all data privacy issues in coordination with our data privacy officer.
- You advise all stakeholders and handle inquiries regarding data privacy.
- You play a vital role in audits of business processes, information systems, policies, and contracts while complying with the legal requirements in the area of data protection and privacy.
- You have completed your technical and/or legal training (at least Matura or comparable equivalent) and already have several years of professional experience in the field of data privacy.
- Your understanding of the Group enables you to effectively manage the issue of data privacy, a topic that holds top priority for Fabasoft.
- You have demonstrable proficiency and comprehension of the relevant data privacy standards and associated ancillary legislation, as well as certification in data privacy management or information security (ISO27001) or are willing to obtain this.
- Your ability to derive practical solutions from data privacy requirements (privacy by design) is imperative.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- bright, attractive offices, free refreshments, our common breakfast, and our barbecue Thursdays
- our childcare services in “FABIs Kindernest” as well as summertime childcare
- our own Academy and team events – for further training and sometimes “just” for the fun of it ;)
- real opportunities and plenty of appreciation
- an above-average salary (EUR 55,000 gross annual salary based on full-time employment, depending on your experience and qualifications)