Do you want to develop software products that offer unlimited possibilities to businesses all across Europe?
Is there just one thing missing in order to make that happen – the right environment? Then search no more – you’ve come to the right place!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You develop interfaces – to storage services and database services, for example – in the backend of our Fabasoft products.
- You use them to implement the storage layers, including the infrastructure services that are required for operation.
- You handle the architecture, design, and ongoing development of Fabasoft products for use in large on-premises installations as well as cloud environments.
- You have completed your IT training (at an HTL/secondary technical school, FH/university of applied sciences, or university) and you bring strong skills in developing microservices with Golang, Ruby, or C++.
- You have both expertise and a continued interest in the areas of cloud computing and Linux systems.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- First-class food and beverages (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, and much more) and beastly good staff events
- An inspiring working environment featuring state-of-the-art office facilities
- A stress-free commute (ample financial support for yearly public transportation passes, free underground parking), and the option of working from home
- A worry-free work-family balance (high-quality childcare including summers, at “FABIs Kindernest” at the Linz corporate headquarters)
- an above-average salary (gross annual salary starting at EUR 42,000, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued