Assistant Head of Finance (f/m)
You want to benefit from the boundless opportunities of a publicly listed global player?
And you only miss one thing to make it true – the right environment? Well, we have the perfect place for you! We are expanding our Finance team.
- You have finished your business studies, you are eager to learn and ready to continually improve yourself.
- You have several years of relevant professional experience (ideally in the area of auditing) where you have been able to develop a high level of process understanding.
- Your analytical way of thinking helps you see the big picture and recognize potentials for improvement.
- You are very structured, a real team player, and you have a pronounced sense of responsibility.
- You have excellent computer skills (ideally also in SAP).
- On the basis of your action-oriented personality you actively contribute to meeting the objectives (pronounced hands-on mentality).
Your new job:
- Interface function between the Head of Finance and all internal and external stakeholders
- Managing finance projects
- Participating in and supervising of confidential or strategic corporate projects
- Independent and responsible research of a diverse range of topics in the area of finance and corporate organisation
- Supporting the Head of Finance in all organisational matters as well as supporting the Finance team in preparing documentation for financial statements and audits
- Interface function to auditors, accountants and tax advisers
- Contributing to the quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS (consolidated financial statement) or the local commercial law of the subsidiaries as well as to the respective tax statements
We really care for experts – and we prove it with:
- Bright and beautiful offices, free refreshments, a common breakfast and our Barbecue Thursdays
- Responsibility and independence in your activities
- Real opportunities and a lot of appreciation
- An exciting working environment in an international corporation
- Our own Academy and team events – designed for training and sometimes “just” for fun ;)
- Above-average salaries (minimum of EUR 56,000 gross annual salary, or more depending on your experience and qualifications)