You want to keep the processes of inspired customers all over Europe on track, together with a really strong team?
And you only miss one thing to make it true – the right environment? Well, we have the perfect place for you!
- You are interested in designing, implementing and integrating specialised applications and like to work with high-end developer tools and infrastructure.
- You enjoy implementing customer-specific software solutions with modern web technologies.
- You have already gained experience in JSON, SOAP, WSDL and web services and have know-how in object-oriented modeling (UML).
- You have finished your training in information technology (HTL or equivalent, university of applied sciences or university) and have solid programming experience in Java and Eclipse.
We really care for experts – and we prove it with:
- bright and beautiful offices, free refreshments, a common breakfast and our Barbecue Thursdays
- our own Academy and team events – designed for training and sometimes “just” for fun ;)
- real opportunities and a lot of appreciation
- above-average salaries (minimum of EUR 35,000 gross annual salary, depending on your experience and qualifications)