You want to develop software products that offer boundless opportunities to businesses all over Europe?
And you only miss one thing to make it true – the right environment? Well, we have the perfect place for you!
- You have a completed education with a focus on IT (IT-HAK, HTL, FH or university).
- You have knowledge in software testing (e.g. Selenium) and/or object-oriented programming (e.g. Java, C#, C++).
- With your analytical, solution-oriented mindset you drive a very high-quality standard and have a good understanding of UI/UX.
- Best case: You bring along know-how of Build- and Container technology.
This is what your new job looks like:
- Your task is the consideration of test scenarios & test concepts based on designs and objectives.
- You take over the creation, execution and maintenance of manual and automated software tests.
- You perform user acceptance tests, i.e. the simulation of user behavior, with a special focus on UI/UX design.
- You create feedback to improve the software products.
We really care for experts – and we prove it with:
- bright and beautiful offices, free refreshments, a common breakfast and our Barbecue Thursdays
- our own Academy and team events – designed for training and sometimes “just” for fun ;)
- real opportunities and a lot of appreciation
- above-average salaries (minimum of EUR 42,000 gross annual salary, depending on your experience and qualifications)