Do you want to develop software products that offer unlimited possibilities to businesses all across Europe?
Is there just one thing missing in order to make that happen – the right environment? Then search no more – you’ve come to the right place!
This is what your new job looks like:
- Your task is to create test scenarios and testing strategies based on designs and objectives.
- You will be responsible for creating, executing, and maintaining manual and automated software tests.
- You perform user acceptance tests, which simulate user behavior, as well as manual tests. In doing so, you pay particular attention to UI/UX design.
- You evaluate and work through feedback in order to improve the software products.
- You have completed your education with a major in IT (at a commercial college with an IT focus, HTL/secondary technical school, FH/university of applied sciences, or university) and have excellent German language skills.
- With your analytical, solutions-driven mindset, you aspire to exceptionally high quality in your work and have a solid understanding of UI/UX.
- You are able to understand requirements and business processes accurately and verify that the developed solution will meet these requirements.
- You can communicate the feedback and findings from your tests to the team effectively and have a structured, conscientious approach to your work.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- bright, attractive offices, free refreshments, and our common breakfast
- our own Fabasoft Academy as well as numerous team events – for further training and sometimes “just” for the fun of it ;)
- our childcare services in “FABIs Kindernest” as well as summertime childcare
- real opportunities and plenty of appreciation
- an above-average salary (depending on your experience and qualifications, gross annual salary starting at EUR 42,000)